1. No purchase necessary.
2. The number of listeners who enter determines odds of winning prizes.
3. Prizes must be claimed at the studios located in the Foster Communications Complex at 2824 Sherwood Way, in San Angelo, Texas. Cash prizes are available after 2pm on the Thursday following the award date.
4. Prize winners must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid driver's license.
5. Foster Communications may also choose to award other amounts of cash or prizes at its sole discretion.
6. Foster Communications Company and its designees(s) may use names and likenesses of promotion winners for promotional purposes without other compensation to sponsor or the promotion winners.
7. Winners are limited to one daily contest per day and may win each contest once each thirty days. Major Quarterly Contests are limited to one winner per household during the run of the contest. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes. Actual delivery of some awards or prizes may be delayed for processing and bookkeeping purposes, or other unforeseen reasons.
8. All phone calls to Foster Communications may be recorded-for possible playback on the air.
9. Employees, agents, successors, assignees of Foster Communications, and other contest sponsors, their advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this promotion and other media companies, as well as family and household members of same, shall be ineligible to participate and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein. The parties acknowledge that neither Foster Communcations Company, Inc. nor its sponsoring entities are liable for reimbursement of any prizes otherwise payable to the promotion contestants and who are in violation of the provisions set forth in this document.
10. Foster Communications reserves the right to make changes in the contest format procedures, or rules, or terminate any contest at any time. Foster Communications asumes no responsibility for printing errors. Foster Communications makes no warranties or guarantees associated with prizes supplied by participating sponsors.
Questions may be made in writing to:
Foster Communications Co. Inc.
P.O. Box 2191
San Angelo, Texas 76902